Quantcast

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Best forex system trading

What are the best forex trading systems out there. On this topic many people will have there own opinion so I'm just going to list the best forex trading systems I think are great when entering this forex day trading. Though you have to really be aware out there because there is so much hype in the forex industry so you just have to pick and choose what methods you want to use. *note these are my personal forex system I use so it may vary.*

  • Power Break and the Extreme Swing :The Power Break method and the Extreme Swing method, take literally only a few minutes a day to analyse, set up and manage. Each system has an exact time of analysis. You simply study the charts and set the orders and walk away until the next day. This gives you total freedom of time, and freedom from trading stress. Both systems are true "set & forget" trading methods.
  • Forex Scalping: This is a simple and easy to follow scalping system using basic indicators and is based on a sound foundation. I use this system primarily on the US equity futures but it is the same system I use in my FOREX trading. FOREX trading offers special advantages to this system due to the way in which most FOREX pairs trend and the inherent leverage of FOREX.

    Places to find good forex information on some the forex trading systems are forex trading forums. Signing up to a forex community you will be able to share with other forex members on what forex system they are using. I currently like to go to forex factory forum information on trading systems I high recommend that you join some type of online community. The current forum that I'm a member has some 27k of threads and some close to 500k of post so that is a wealth of there you can a lot great forexforexforex information that can come out of that.

No comments: