Quantcast

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Why I Started a Forex Blog

I know there are so many forex websites and forex blog on the Internet. When you type in forex or forex blogs you get thousands of forex sites. The reason I'm starting this forex blog is that I'm very interested in learning how forex market works,how to make money in forex. Though I know its everyone goal in forex to make some type of income from forex.
to its fullest by any means. There With forex hope to achieve some type of success with forex. That's why I'm starting this blog So I track down everything I learn that could make me a successful forex trader. I know many of you may have seen A Pursuit To Happiness? That's kinda where I stand; I really want to pursue tremendous opportunity in forex trading and I don't want to miss out.

So starting this blog I'll bring you along on my forex journey which is going to be a long an wild ride. So your probably wondering why forex? I remember some time back I was traveling around south east Asia and using the currency exchange was a most. And me being from USA I would be money from the USA to exchange to other foreign Currencies. I always wonder why I was getting less and less value for my US dollars. I started to realize that with oil prices going up,war in IRAQ, and US economy in bad shape. The US dollar started to lose its value as the EURO became the next Currency of the world.

Now It's like going to school all over again learning something that's like a foreign language to me. I'm borrow more and more forex books so I can get it down to a science. Today I'll be going to my first forex workshop to get a better understanding of forex trading. This 3 hour workshop going to cover:

  • Learn how to attack the FOREX Market form various angles, exploiting different profit opportunities
  • Learn how to identify the best trading signal with high success results(80% winning trades)
  • Discover how you can trade without intensive monitoring of the forex market and still earn consistent profits
  • Learn how you can start trading in 2 days
  • Master the psychology of successful forex trading
  • Also learn how to net massive profits from forex trading *this strategy will even work as the market crashes!
I really look foreward to learning as much as I can about forex trading. So stay tune to my next forex blog posting were I'll update of the 3 hour forex workshop I attended.

No comments: