Quantcast

Friday, November 30, 2007

Forex E-Book Review: Forex Fast Track

Disclaimer: I'm just posting reviews on ebooks there isn't any guarantee you will make any money with this ebook.

Traders using The Forex Fast Track are creating multiple streams of income, not only trading Currencies, but also by doing other ForEx related activities that sometimes produce more wealth than their own trading. What’s even more appealing is that they do this from anywhere in the world—there is no “OFFICE.” You can set-up your office on a resort beach in the Caribbean as long as you have an Internet connection and a computer.

Professional trader shares his techniques and experience LIVE in Weekly Webinars, putting his reputation on the line so that you can learn Forex.Get the interaction and experience you need with a Professional Trader and Mentor to show you the ropes and help you establish yourself as a very successful and profitable trader on the

Foreign Exchange (ForEx) in his LIVE Webinars and Trading Room. Make as much money as you would like any time of the day, 6 days per week trading currencies. There are always opportunities to make money, day and night!

Forget about all those other courses and e-books you see online that simply recycle the old and add a twist to make it NEW. If you are going to make money trading Forex, you need someone who will take the time to explain it to you; someone who will provide you with his/her years of experience and mistakes. Don’t attempt to take this market on alone! Avoid the same mistakes that I have made and keep your hard-earned cash. There’s no reason to throw your money at the markets to learn. I have already done it for you!

Why You Should Trade with Me!

Initially we mentioned that we could show you have to make six figures in 12 short months. What I want to teach you to do is take 10 Points (PIPs) from the market each and every trading day of the month. You can fund your account with $1,000 and start trading with 2 Mini Lots. The objective is to be positive 10 PIPs at the end of each trading day, not necessarily setting a Take Profit order or Limit order for 10 PIPs and calling the trade good. Some trades will net you 15-20 or more PIPs per trade.

If you consider that fact that currencies trade on average 90-120 PIPs per day, then you should be able to capitalize on 10 points. What’s even more appealing about what I will teach you is how you can set the trades up to manage themselves. I have some COOL TOOLS that will allow you to “Set ‘Em and Forget ‘Em.” There’s no reason to sit there and watch a trade, only to talk yourself out of a good thing.

I have found that I do much better with a trade if I just walk away after I have set it up properly. If you continue to watch the trade, your emotions will affect your decision-making process and you could cut the trade short or even end up with a loss. Let me show you how to get rid of the emotions behind trading.

The nice thing about trading with technology is that we now have the ability to monitor, or ever manage our trades, using cellular phones or laptops. Just a moment ago I talked about setting up the trade and forgetting about it. Well, you don’t necessarily want to forget about it, but go do a round of golf while you monitor the trade on your cellular phone. You see, the good folks that created our charts have also created charts for handheld devices. I have a PALM Treo and I can manage the trade from anywhere…Cool concept, isn’t it!

Grab 10 Points Per Day Using Our System:

By now you’re probably asking yourself where’s the proof that this can be done. Well, I am working on this philosophy myself as a demonstration to my other students that it can be done. I started the account with $500 and have traded casually for the last 3 months and I’m up to $2,200. Due to my responsibilities to my other investors, I have to give their account precedence as I try to manage money and educate individuals on Forex at the same time.

If looking for a forex fast track to making money this ebook could do the job. Though you not fore sure to make any money with ebooks.

No comments: